Access your SelfWealth tax reports in your SelfWealth in the following location:
- Log into your SelfWealth account
- Click ‘Trading Account’ (via the left-hand-side menu)
- Click the ‘Reports’ tab across the top
- Another set of tabs will appear, choose ‘Annual Reports’
- There will be a download option for 2018/19
Please note, this report is limited to information that the SelfWealth system can report on.
You can read the full report guide online in PDF form: https://www.selfwealth.com.au/assets/files/2019/07/SelfWealth-Report-Guide-July-2019.pdf
What’s included in my annual report?
This tax report includes, but is not limited to, the following information.
- Holding valuations
- Brokerage paid
- Transaction summary
- Estimates for franking credits, dividends and distributions
- Changes in holdings summary from 1st July 2018 – 30th June 2019
If you have any questions please contact our support team via live chat during trading hours or firstname.lastname@example.org.